Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stacking


Christmas is long forgotten but I wanted to share with you one of my favourite pressies - a glitzy stacked Martine Wester ring from my significant other. Sadly the boutique where it was bought is no more....a recession casualty. Whenever an occasion warranted a surprise for me I steared my Hubby straight there and the owner Deidre would discretly tell him exactly what I wanted....everyone was happy!

I googled Martine Wester yesterday and found her website, http://www.martinewester.com/. You can shop online or visit an Irish Stockist; Butterslips, Kilkenny; Fran & Jane, Dublin & Cork; Halo, Dublin; Wogan's, Dunleer and Luca in Cork. Check out her new selection of stacked rings - gorgeous combinations of pearls, bead clusters and crystals - I still covet mine but will definately be adding another to my jewellery box.

No comments:

Post a Comment