Friday, October 22, 2010

Bag The Autumn/Winter Trends

My biggest fashion weakness has and always will be accessories in particular statement jewellery and bags.  Accessories are the easiest and maybe safest way to dapple in current trends and you don't need to have a big shopping budget.  This season my fave high street stores for their accessory departments are River Island, A|Wear and Penneys.  Here are a few on trend bags that I'm loving at the moment.
Heritage Trend - River Island

Winters hottest hue (red) - A|Wear

Floral Trend with Vintage look - Next

Faux Fur - Penneys

Colour Toning perfect for Minimalist Trend - Wallis

Embellishment - River Island
Leather, Winters must have fabric- Accessorize
Shearling Trend - Littlewoods Ireland

The River Island check bag (1st image) is my ultimate pick, what's yours?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, sorry to bother you but I am totally in love with the River Island bag. Unfortunately I've never seen it in the shop or on the website. I've been in touch with their customer services three times and they promise to get back to me but never do - it's a total mystery! Do you know how on earth I can get a hold of this bag? My email address is nicolawest (at) gmail.com if you are able to give me any information! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nic, I featured 2 River Island bags which is the one you love - the check bag or the embellished clutch? I will then contact my press contact in RI and fingers crossed source the bag for you.
    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete