Monday, October 11, 2010

Style Warrior

Last week I meet David Greene, winner of Style Wars, for the second time.  The Style Show in Clontarf gave me my first opportunity to chat with David where he made a great first impression and then again this week aboard The Oasis Fashion Bus on Stephens Green.  I adore his quirky style which in his words is 'an edgy twist on 1950's preppy glamour' but image aside he is so approachable and down to earth; a very loveable character.  Since his Style Wars win he has moved to London to work for Aurora Fashions who represent Oasis, Warehouse, Karen Millen and Coast.  David will be working for Oasis for the first 6 months and Karen Millen for his final 6 and the lucky chappy gets to travel to NewYork, Barcelona and many more enviable destinations.  In my eyes he is very deserving - definately my favourite of the Style Wars contestant (Holly Shortall coming a close second).



Find out more about David in his 'My Chic Life' interview on Chiconomics

No comments:

Post a Comment