Friday, August 20, 2010

E-Wardrobe

Spending most of my days researching images for use in my weekly fashion feature for 24Seven mag and Chiconomics website I discover endless clothes and accessories that I'd love all for myself.  Lack of time and funds mean I haven't treated myself to any of these finds.

If I don't have the time to visit, or the funds to buy, these pieces, I've decided that I can always create an e-wardrobe of my Autumn/Winter must haves.  Enjoy.............

Deliah Maxi Dress, €285 Coast - This is my absolute favourite piece.  Viewed this dress at Coast A/W Press Day and fell in love.  The metallic embellished shoulder is exquisite and maxi it THE lenght for evening gowns this season.
Reiss Camel Cape €245 Arnotts - The ultimate coverup and it's in the hottest colour straight off the catwalks of Chloe and Dries Van Noten and practically every designer worth knowing.

 
Red big shoulder dress http://www.kateandava.ie/.  I love this dress for it's hot hue, statement shoulders but mostly because it is a blank canvas for accessorising and dressing up or down.  Dramatic neckpiece, colourful print belt so much styling fun.

Alove Knit €45 http://www.divine.ie/.  Gorgeous piece that will add instant glamour to my denims, simply love the flower detail.

Achieve the all woman Prada A/W silhouette for a fraction of the cost with this perfect LK Bennett Lyric Dress €245 Arnotts.

Ideal dress for my shape and the colour is mouth watering.  This dress makes it's own statement only requiring wrist bling and power heels.  Hoss Intropia Dress €220 http://www.elainecurtis.ie/

You may have notice there are no accessories - they deserve a post all of their own - I'm saving them for next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment