Sunday, July 25, 2010

Catch of the Day

I'm loving Red Herring Accessories at the moment! I was in Debenhams in Waterford at the weekend and couldn't resist these pieces, particularly when I saw the little red stickers with 70% off.  Red Herring jewellery first gained my adoration 2 years ago when I bought a stunning piece for an outfit I styled for my sister-in-law (it still pains me that I didn't keep it for myself).  Accessories aside the label also offers footwear, outerwear, occasion and casual wear not forgetting beachwear.  If there isn't a Debenhams near you or you just don't have the time for a visit go to their website now there are lots of Red Herring deals http://www.debenhams.com/


Bracelet was €15.50, I paid €4.65 - Earrings were €12.50, I paid €3.75 - Necklace was €19, I paid €5.70

No comments:

Post a Comment