Saturday, July 24, 2010

Play Date

One month has passed since receiving a special thank you gift from Annette Matthews of Shugal for featuring her shoe clips in 24Seven - today I decided it was about time the clips, my shoes and I had some fun.  Seconds later my floor was a sea of shoes but I managed to narrow it down to 3 pairs a pair for each set of clips.  The clips as promised are simple to attach and my feet were completely unaware of their adorned accessories.  I must make this a regular play-date; similar to an afternoon in a shoe shop without the hefty bill at the end.

Shugal Shoe Clips are available to purchase on line and there are a number of stockists in Ireland of which details are given on http://www.shugal.biz

PS Thanks Dylan x (my son the budding photographer)

5 comments:

  1. Look fantastic Elaine, thanks a mill, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annette I enjoyed every second of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the silver on the band of your mary janes. Such a cool way to make your shoes feel new again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore accessories and often experiment with earrings on my shoes so these clips are just perfect. Thanks for the comment Elainex

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh cool idea! love the blue flowers on the flats
    thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete